Hamblen County Emergency Communications District (E-911) Now Hiring
Hamblen County Emergency Communications District (E-911) is now taking applications for full-time and part-time Emergency Communications Dispatcher/Telecommunicator. Applications are available on our website, www.hamblen911.org or may be picked up during business hours, 8am–5pm Monday through Friday, at the District office. Your application will be screened for the minimum requirements listed below. Minimum requirements include:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background investigation
- Must meet the minimum standards on all tests and evaluations
- Must be willing to work variable shifts; including days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Hamblen County Emergency Communications District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Hamblen County Emergency Communications District
530 North Jackson Street
Morristown, Tennessee 37814