Hamblen County Mask Mandate
Per the recent Hamblen County Executive Order, all residents and visitors of Hamblen County are required to wear cloth facial coverings or masks when in a public space or business, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, with the following exceptions recommended by the CDC and included in TN Executive Order 54:
1) Within one’s residence or vehicle, unless transporting others for hire
2) By a child 12 years of age or younger
3) By individuals who have trouble breathing due to an underlying health conditions or health-related reason
4) By individuals who are incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cloth facial covering
5) While eating or drinking
6) While outdoors, unless the person cannot substantially maintain appropriate social distancing with others from outside of the person’s family members
7) While working under conditions where appropriate social distancing from others outside of the person’s family is substantially maintained
8) In situations in which wearing a face covering poses a safety or security risk
9) While in a house of worship unless required by that house of worship; but wearing a face covering in such locations is strongly encouraged
10) While in a voting site for the purpose of voting or administering an election, but wearing a facial covering at voting locations is strongly encouraged.
Read the full Executive Order HERE.