Request email notification when page changes E-Notify

All Plan Submittals including Planning, Zoning, Subdivisions, Annexation and Signs must be submitted directly to the Development and Planning department.

Links to some frequently accessed information regarding Stormwater plan submittals are provided below.  Other Permits that may be required can be located in the Development and Planning Department.