Incident Reports

Request email notification when page changes E-Notify

How do I obtain a copy of an offense or incident report?

Incident reports may be obtained at no charge by appearing in person at City Center.

You must provide the following information before we can process your request:

  • Victim’s name.
  • Date of the offense or incident.
  • (Optional) – Location, if available.

If the report was written by the Hamblen County Sheriff’s Department, you may contact them at (423) 586-3781.