Registration for the Spring 2023 season runs from February 1st to February 23rd.
Find all the necessary registration forms and information by visiting: http://bit.ly/3pJawvt
Have all registration forms filled out before coming to drop them off and pay at the Morristown Parks & Recreation office. We will only be accepting cash or check as payment for youth baseball/softball. The cost is $45 per player, with an increase of $15 for each sibling. Practices begin April 5 for all ages.
If you are a coach or would like to inquire about coaching, please call 423-586-0260 and ask for Eric.
As a charter of the Little League organization we offer multiple divisions of play to provide increased levels of fun competition that reflect individual development within a team structure.
Individual registration begins the beginning of February. Registration deadlines and tryouts will vary and are TBD. Team practices will begin in March. *Local league play begins in April and concludes in June. All-star teams, chosen by the league champion coach of each tournament eligible division, can then qualify to participate in District, State, and Regional tournaments.
Divisions of play are:
- Boys Tee Ball baseball and Girls Tee Ball softball ages 5-6
- Boys Coach Pitch baseball and Girls Coach Pitch softball ages 7-8
- Boys Minor League baseball ages 9-10
- Girls Minor League softball ages 9-10
- Boys Little League baseball ages 11-12
- Girls Little League softball ages 11-12
- Boys Junior/Senior League baseball ages 13-16
- Girls Junior/Senior League softball ages 13-16
- Coed Challenger League ages 5-18