Registration is currently underway for the Spring 2022 Season.
Registration deadlines are as follows:
• Girls Minor League (9-10) and Girls Little League (11-12): February 23rd
• Boys Minor League (9-10) and Boys Little League (11-12): February 24th
• Boys & Girls Tee-ball (5-6) and Coach Pitch (7-8): March 4th
•Boys and Girls Junior/Senior League: March 4th
Have all registration forms filled out before coming to drop them off and pay at the Morristown Parks & Recreation office. We will only be accepting cash or check as payment for youth baseball/softball. The cost is $35 per player, with an increase of $10 for each sibling up to $65 total. Practices begin April 5 for all ages.
If you are a coach or would like to inquire about coaching, please call 423-586-0260 and ask for Casey or Eric.
Boys Little League Baseball Divisions
- Boys Minor League (9-10 yr olds)
- Boys Little League (11-12 yr olds)
- Boys Junior League (13-14 yr olds)
- Boys Senior League (15-16 yr olds)
Morristown Parks and Recreation Inclement Weather Policy
All registrations are at the Parks and Recreation office, located at 415 West Louise Avenue during normal office hours of 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Parents are reminded they must bring a proof of residence when registering. If the child has not played in the Parks and Recreation League, a certified birth certificate must also be provided.